Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts

I didn't take photos on that day (Thursday) when I had Carousel with Baby & his family, so I would roughly talk about this award winning buffet restaurant.

Have been there for a couple of times. I must say, there are many buffets out there with varieties but Carousel is one with varieties, taste good and excellence service!

There are Mediterranean, Asian, Japanese fare, seafood spread, French Rotisserie and dessert stations. Spoilt for choice!

Their friendly staffs clear your plates almost immediately after you've finished eating so you can get your second serving! And I really appreciate this female staff for her help. Was kinda busy on that Thursday night, but instead of directing me to the condiments section where I can find the chilli sauce I wanted, she offered to get it for me while I waited at my table. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Click here for their sample menu.

Click here for their prices.

Prices for dinner would be slightly more expensive but it also meant more varieties. :D


Managed to dig a couple of photos from previous visits!
First outing with ex-colleagues to Carousel. I miss them..

I look like I just drank. Why was I so red?! >.<

Snap! Snap!

Baby & I. To celebrate my 21st birthday!

*Apologies for the blurred photos. Photos were taken using phone. :D

Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment