Friday, May 18, 2012

Gelish Manicure!

I have brittle nails which chip very easily. I can't drink milk due to lactose intolerance and I don't eat cheese (those healthy ones, e.g Kraft Singles) >.< I should start taking Calcium tablets.
Welcome to the latest nail technology! I'm glad there is gelish manicure available now!
Benefits of Gelish nails
  • No chipping
  • No peeling
  • No smudging
  • No cracking
  • Glossy & flawless finish
  • Soak off in short time, about 15 minutes

What's more, ladies who are lazy (like me) or ladies who apply nail color often can save the trouble of reapplying every other few days. Gelish can lasts up to 3 weeks! It can be applied onto our natural nails, without causing damage to our nails. They are actually healthier compared to normal nail polish!

After my first gelish, I'm addicted to them. Gelish makes my nails less prone to chipping. Here's my recent gelish design! Did them last week!

New nails & hair color!
Leoprints and 3D ribbons (:

Done this set of gelish at Far East Plaza.
The Daisy Nail Shop
#04-99B
11.30am - 9pm

Total damage: $83

Gelish does costs more compared to regular nail polish. BUT! They last! hehehe...
My gelish nails are still in good condition after a week. Say byebye to unglamorous chipped nails! *wave wave*

Next post; new hair color. I'm loving it! :D



  Goodbye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Agreed! I love gel nail! Hassle free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi 5!! i'm so addicted to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so pretty! From what I see at http://www.beautyundercover.sg/face-and-body/daisy-nail-shop-far-east-plaza/, Daisy Nail Shop doesn't look so nice on the outside but I found it surprising they did such great nails, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete