Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jet Black Hair?!


Here's the entry I said I'll update soon. :D
Went to have my hair dyed jet black a week ago. Not that I do not like my previously golden light brown but I prefer current color more!

Light or dark?
It's Hassle free now :D

No more frequent touch ups on roots! Say byebye to uneven colored hair!


I'm considered fair skin and now that I have black hair, I look even fairer! Haha! >.<



Couldn't decide which salon to dye my hair. happened to be at Cityhall to shop with BFF, I went to Chapter 2 salon @ Marina Square. I don't usually visit the same salon. Still couldn't find one that I really like. ):

Anyway, the creative stylist, Xavier recommended that I do INOA hair color.

Prevent further damage to my already damaged hair. ):):):

Really that damaged? ): hair mask is a must have now!
It's ammonia free. I don't feel the stinging sensation on my scalp like how the regular hair dye makes me feel. No odour too! You don't smell a thing during and after. *thumbs up* good good :D It's less damaging to the hair, my hair feels the same as before the hair dye.

INOA: Innovation: No Ammonia


I also did a hair treatment too. had to because my hair is really dry from the last bleached light golden brown. *CRIES*

I'm satisfied with the result. Xavier and his assistant was very professional, My highlighted strands of hair were too stubborn for the new color, They touched up for me. So nice of them or else I would have walked out with a crappy hair. >.<


Chapter 2


6 Raffles Boulevard
#03-279-280
Marina Square
Singapore 039594

Contact: 6336 2212

Operating Hours: 11.00am - 10.00pm Daily


There are 4 other branches in Singapore.
More info can be found in their website: http://hair.chapter-2.com/

Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment