Friday, May 25, 2012

Penny thoughts

My entire body is aching from yesterday water game show which will be making it's debuts next month June. Will not be going into details in today's entry. :D

Have been camping at home for almost 2 months. (eh, eh, eh, I'm not a want-to-do-nothing person) I'm actually waiting for my new job to start next month. I am so bored... Time to pack up my room, my room is like a war zone.

It's contradicting in a way that yes, I look forward to my job. And no, I'll be away from home for a period of time. Away from my cosy nest; my loved ones. Nah! My loved ones will be busy with work and all, they probably will not remember me until I ring them up! I'm homesick already. ):

Been feeling down recently, can't explain what exactly it is. Just the "low" kind of feeling. Felt that before? Well, many must have heard of this motivational quote, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". I should yea? It's much more better than dwelling in sorrow and what's not.

Ever thought you will never make it and it's too tough for you? I believe that is when we grow stronger and braver. Even if you fail this time round, next time you'll succeed. If there's a need to cry, so be it. Someday.. One day.. you'll be stronger. (Just make sure we don't cry and cry and cry! >.< ) Gambatte!

I pray. I hope. I believe.

3 comments:

  1. Never stop trying or dont regret whatever choices you made. So long as you did your best you will make the mark some day. :)

    ahh you joined the water sports game? Looks fun! haha

    Cheer up!

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~^o^~ 加油呦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dennis & princezzresearch!! (:

    ReplyDelete